Sunday, April 30, 2006

Potty time with Olivia

No, this isn't about potty training...we haven't yet ventured down that road.

However, Olivia's fascination with the toilet continues....

Yesterday morning we put her down for an early nap and went outside to do yardwork. We thought (incorrectly) that she was sleeping.

When we finished the mulching and went upstairs we discovered what our little darling had really been doing. Playing in the toilet. The bowl was filled with toilet paper and the walls were dripping wet. And Olivia was very impressed with her work.

I caught her in the act today. I thought I heard her get out of her bed, but when I came upstairs her door was shut. Ok, I thought, I'm hearing things. And then I walked into the master bathroom just as my little darling was walking out...with wet hands and a guilty smile. Real cute.

Very tricky, this one. She shuts her door to make me think she's still in there....and all the while, she's in my bathroom.

Yeah, laugh all you want. My mom thinks it's hilarious.

We're buying locks for the toilets ASAP.

No comments: